VEHORTU is a company that arose from the union of three strategic partners:
- Gerardo Huguet has a fruit and fresh vegetables commercialization and distribution company in Spain, with customers in several European countries:
- Contacts and distribution network.
- Market knowledge of supply chain and market needs.
- Virgilio Martínez is an important chef who owns a signature restaurant with creative and traditional cuisine based mainly on the finest vegetables of Navarre.
- Investigation, development and innovation.
- Product solutions for restauration and supermarket chains.
- Adalberto Ríos has an important business group and takes part in several companies of different areas, providing a great value to the project.
VEHORTU commercializes vegetables in Spain and other European countries:
- Great Britain